NSW eTendering is an online tender management system where government organisations and suppliers advertise and respond to tenders. It lists business opportunities with NSW Government agencies, including upcoming, current and closed opportunities.
Face-to-face training is available for agency staff at regular dates throughout the year. On completion, participants will be able to:
- create a request for tender (RFT)
- publish an RFT
- access and download tenderbox content
- publish contract award notices.
Register your interest in this training below:
|6 November 2019||1 pm - 4 pm||McKell Building, Sydney||12||Register for this training|
|20 November 2019||9 am - 12 pm||Webinar||10||Register for this training|
The support materials below help agencies to create, publish and finalise RFT's:
- NSW eTendering and eQuote overview (DOCX,578KB)
- Accessing NSW eTendering (DOCX, 346KB)
- Loading RFT's (DOCX, 462KB)
- Publishing RFT's (DOCX, 339KB)
- Amending RFT's (DOCX, 395KB)
- Tenderbox opening (DOCX, 366KB)
- Contract award notices (DOCX, 375KB)
- Covered procurements (DOCX, 860KB)
- Supplier alert codes (DOCX, 204KB)
- Standing offer notices (DOCX, 557KB)
- Multi-agency access (piggyback) clauses (DOCX, 918KB)
A detailed administration guide (DOCX, 567KB) covering all aspects of the NSW eTendering system is also available for agency administrators.
The simulations below to help agencies to create, publish and finalise RFT's:
- NSW eTendering and eQuote navigation simulation*
- Loading RFT's simulation*
- Publishing RFT's simulation*
- Tenderbox opening simulation*
- Contract award notice simulation*
- Standing offer notice simulation*
*Adobe Flash Player is required to view these simulations. A troubleshooting guide for Windows or Mac is available if you have any difficulty viewing them. Should you continue to experience difficulties, please contact your agency IT administrator for assistance.
A dedicated training environment is available for agency buyers and for agency administrators to train procurement staff. It outlines the system conditions of use.
The support materials below help suppliers access and respond to government tender opportunities:
- NSW eTendering registration (DOCX, 928KB)
- Accessing tender opportunities (DOCX, 374KB)
- Responding to request for tenders(DOCX, 850KB)
- Searching for the right opportunity for you (DOCX,1.3MB)
- NSW eTendering keyword search (DOCX, 799KB)
- NSW eTendering advanced search (DOCX, 1 MB)
- Frequently asked questions (DOCX, 200KB)
- What information is on NSW eTendering (DOCX, 196KB)
- Hints and other system features (DOCX, 241KB
A detailed eTendering user guide (DOCX,1.29 MB) outlines how to set up a supplier profile on NSW eTendering, download government requests for tenders (RFTs) and upload tender responses.
The simulations below help suppliers register and use the eTendering system:
- NSW eTendering registration simulation*
- Accessing tender opportunities simulation*
- Responding to request for tenders (RFTs) simulation*