The NSW Procurement Service Centre is the central contact point for help or information relating to procurement in NSW. It responds to more than 20,000 enquiries each year.
The centre provides procurement advice and assistance with accessing the range of online tools and systems to make the process of purchasing goods and services easier for buyers and suppliers.
Contact the NSW Procurement Service Centre
Phone: 1800 679 289
Hours: 8.30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
All out of hours calls will be answered by Service NSW and relayed to the NSW Procurement Service Centre the next business day.
The eForms tools enable organisations to access and complete online electronic forms and return them to NSW Procurement for processing.
- NSW eligible buyer application (NSWBuy number)
- NSWBuy eCatalogue - organisation registration
- NSWBuy eCatalogue - administrator add, change or amend
- NSWBuy eCatalogue - browse user
- eTendering - organisation registration
- eTendering administrator - add, change or amend
- eTendering management - access request
- eQuote - access request
Please email the NSW Procurement Service Centre for more information.
To provide feedback on any of the NSW Procurement services, please visit the Feedback and help page