Buyers can use the new engagement types in eQuote now. Suppliers need to respond to the standard commercial framework by 30 June.
The Performance and Management Services Scheme (PMS) has re-opened in eTendering after a brief closedown for scheme changes including the addition of the standard commercial framework.
- eQuote is now available and has been updated with the new engagement types for the PMS Scheme.
- By 30 June all existing PMS Scheme suppliers must update their scheme application in eTendering to confirm acceptance of the standard commercial framework.
- As suppliers update their profiles, NSW Procurement will update the supplier listing. Suppliers who have accepted the standard commercial framework will be listed on the PMS Scheme on ProcurePoint.
New or existing tenders and quotes
For tenders and quotes issued prior to 30 June 2018 to suppliers not already listed as compliant:
- responses are not required to comply with the standard commercial framework
- however suppliers and agencies are encouraged to adopt the standard commercial framework in any tender or quote before the 30 June deadline.
In all cases, tenders and quotes must apply the same commercial arrangements for all potential suppliers. For example, an RFQ cannot specify one group of suppliers submit proposals under the standard commercial framework and another group of suppliers are exempt from this requirement.
For more information, contact the NSW Procurement Service Centre at email@example.com or 1800 679 289.