Both whole-of-government contracts 1001622 - 1001652 for cleaning and maintenance have new expiry dates.
Property NSW advises that the following whole-of-government contracts have been extended to 30 June 2018:
- Contract 1001622 Facilities Management Services (Asset Maintenance and Cleaning) - Cleaning Services
- Contract 1001622 Facilities Management Services (Asset Maintenance and Cleaning) - Maintenance Services
These contracts provides for the supply of:
- General cleaning, which includes services necessary to ensure that facilities are cleaned to the Cleaning Performance Standards at the start of each day.
- Miscellaneous cleaning, which includes 7 days a week call out and emergency cleaning services to your facility. Emergency cleaning may be required in situations where damage to a facility may threaten the health, safety or security of the facility and/or its occupants.
- Optional/programmed cleaning, which includes annual carpet cleaning, high rise window cleaning and other periodical cleaning items.
- Preventative and statutory maintenance services for specific systems and equipment.
- Routine maintenance for specific services.
- 24/7 call out and insurance works response services - urgent/non-urgent/next day where requested.
- Minor works project management and construction where requested.
Under Board Direction 2012-02 NSW government agencies must use whole-of-government contracts for obtaining goods and services to which those contracts apply.