Approved suppliers for Lot 2 (Services) have been announced.
The whole-of-government Contract 999 ICT End User Devices and Services - Lot 2 (Services) has been awarded, following a competitive procurement process.
It is now split into two lots as follows:
ICT End User Devices and Services for NSW Government Lot 1 - Devices
- effective 1 August 2017 till 31 July 2019
- 9 panel members
ICT End User Devices and Services for NSW Government Lot 2 - Services
- effective 15 December 2017 till 30 November 2019
- 13 panel members
This contract covers the following services only:
- asset tagging
- pre-delivery configuration
- pre-delivery imaging
- basic installation
- extended installation
- sanitisation services
- decommission services and disposal services.
Approved suppliers for Lot 2 (services) are:
- Acer Computer Australia Pty Ltd
- ACT Logistics Pty Ltd
- Anabelle Bits Pty Ltd (trading as ASI Solutions)
- APCD Pty Ltd
- Data#3 Limited
- Dell Australia Pty Limited
- Fujitsu Australia Limited
- HP PPS Australia Pty Ltd
- Industry Trading Pty Ltd
- Ingram Micro Pty Ltd
- Lenovo (Australia & New Zealand) Pty Limited
- Toshiba Client Solutions ANZ Pty Limited
- Winc Australia Pty Ltd (formerly trading as Staples Australia)
Eligible buyers can purchase from this contract through the NSWBuy eCatalogues.
New buyers wishing to assess their eligibility to purchase from the contract will need to complete the online registration application.
Under Board Direction 2012-02 NSW government agencies must use whole-of-government contracts for obtaining goods and services to which those contracts apply.