14 out of 16 approved suppliers have accepted the extended term.
The Department of Education has extended Contract C278 Presentation Equipment to 1 November 2019.
This extension allows for the renewal process to be completed.
The following suppliers have accepted the extended term:
- Anabelle Bits Pty Ltd (trading as ASI Solutions and ABN 40068649972)
- Digital Camera Warehouse Pty Ltd (ABN 31 510 583 734)
- ELB Pty Ltd (ABN 70001528954)
- Empowered Learning NSW Unit Trust (ABN 26959267914)
- Integrate AV Pty Ltd PMF Family Trust (ABN 69617952008)
- LUL Technology Pty Ltd (trading as Keepad Interactive and ABN 46008594509)
- Neopost Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 22072349949)
- OfficeMax (ABN 26064777224)
- Precision Aus Pty Ltd (ABN 48742465362)
- Quantum Sphere Pty Ltd (ABN 17975116820)
- Technology Core Pty Ltd (ABN 95115616325)
- Vantage Systems Pty Ltd (ABN 18835594961)
- Winc Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 94000728398)
- Go Electrical Pty Ltd (ABN 56118931070)
The following suppliers have not been extended:
- Dell Pty Ltd (ABN 46003855561)
- AVI (ABN 86110460181)
We would encourage all customers to engage approved suppliers.
For more information, contact the NSW Procurement Service Centre on email@example.com or 1800 679 289.