Procurement Technical Standards (PTx) subcategories to be consolidated from 1 October 2019. No action required from buyers.
Suppliers on the PTx subcategories will also be merged into the corresponding category supplier lists.
This change will bring down the number of categories in the scheme, simplifying the procurement process.
No action is required from buyers. The consolidated scheme categories will be reflected on eTendering and eQuote from 1 October 2019.
The following scheme categories will absorb the below PTx:
C01 Data centre services or migration to buy.nsw
- C03PTa GovDC Software as a Service (SaaS)
- C04PTa GovDC Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- C04PTs Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- C05PTa GovDC Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- C05PTs Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- C06PTa Migration Services and Cloud Readiness
- C06PTs Migration Services and Cloud Readiness
- C07PTr GovDC Data Centre Cabling as a Service
- C08PTs GovDC Cloud Connect Broker
- Q03PTa GovDC Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Q04PTa GovDC Platform as a Service (PaaS)
D01 End user computing installation, configuration and maintenance including delivery "as a service"
- D01PTs End User Computing Services
G01 Mobile devices including delivery "as a service"
- G01PTs Mobile Device and Application Framework
M03 Services including electronic document and records management and customer relationship management (CRM) and case management services including delivery "as a service"
- M03PTs Document Management Solutions
M04 Other software services including delivery "as a service"
- M10PTs Application Programming Interface (API)
M05 Information management services including delivery "as a service"
- M05PTs Analytics and Data Warehousing Solutions
M09 Software resellers and software asset management services
- M09PTs Software Asset Management (SAM)
N02 Software applications
- N02PTs Office Automation (inc Messaging, Collaboration and Unified Communications)
- Q02PTr Human Capital Management (HCM) and eRecruitment
- Q05PTa Expense Management Systems (EMS) including Purchasing Cards (PCards)
N03 Communications and security software
- G04PTs Personal Safety Solutions
- N03PTs Identity Management and Authentication
O01 Fixed line voice services
- O01PTs Telco SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Standard
O03 Mobile services (including mobile data)
- O03PTs Telco Mobility Standard
O05 Management and maintenance services
- O08PTs Telco Expense Management (TEM)
Q01 Professional services
- Q01PTa Services Aligned to NSW Government Standard Business Processes
- Q02PTi HCM or eRecruitment Implementation Partners
View all ICT Services Scheme categories.
For more information please email ICTServices@customerservice.nsw.gov.au