The ICT Services Catalogue connects ICT suppliers with eligible buyers across NSW. It allows suppliers to increase their visibility and access to business opportunities.
The ICT Services Catalogues:
- showcases products and services and how they meet or exceed standard government requirements
- showcases existing and future services
- improves suppliers’ searchability across the catalogue by including commercial terms, service delivery options, and technical and quality frameworks
- allows suppliers to include links to websites, fact sheets and other resources
- replicates supplier information in multiple places.
Suppliers can maximise the functionalities available on the catalogue by the following steps: