The Procure IT Framework is used by NSW Government buyers for the acquisition of information and communications technology-related products and services.
Procure IT version 3.2 is current and replaced version 3.1 on 1 September 2017.
Download Procure IT Framework 3.2 documents
Download contracts and modules below in PDF or Word format.
The Procure IT framework user guide (PDF, 1.13MB) offers guidance on using the documents.
- Head agreement (PDF, 1.06MB)
- Dictionary (PDF, 212KB)
- Module 1 Hardware acquisition and installation (PDF, 253KB)
- Module 2 Hardware maintenance services (PDF, 267KB)
- Module 3 Licensed software without SAAS (PDF, 344KB)
- Module 4 Development services (PDF, 300KB)
- Module 5 Software support services (PDF, 309KB)
- Module 6 Contractor services (PDF, 287KB)
- Module 7 Professional services (PDF, 289KB)
- Module 8 Training services(PDF, 294KB)
- Module 9 Data migration (PDF, 276KB)
- Module 10 As a service (PDF, 317KB)
- Module 11 Telecommunications as a service (PDF, 451KB)
- Module 12 Managed services (PDF, 354KB)
- Module 13 Systems integration (PDF, 317KB)
- Module 13A Major project systems integration services (PDF, 439KB)
- Module 1 order form: Hardware acquisition and installation (DOC, 188KB)
- Module 2 order form: Hardware maintenance services (DOC, 165KB)
- Module 3 order form: Licensed Software (DOC, 206KB)
- Module 4 order form: Development Services (DOC, 185KB)
- Module 5 order form: Software support services (DOC, 196KB)
- Module 6 order form: Contractor services (DOC, 166KB)
- Module 7 order form: Professional services (DOC, 169KB)
- Module 8 order form: Training services (DOC, 172KB)
- Module 9 order form: Data migration (DOC, 173KB)
- Module 10 order form: As a service (DOC, 100KB)
- Module 11 order form: Telecommunications as a service (DOC, 122KB)
- Module 12 order form: Managed services (DOC, 129KB)
- Module 13 order form: Systems integration (DOC, 141KB)
- Module 13A order form: Major project systems integration services (DOC, 152KB)
Key changes from version 3.1 to version 3.2
Procure IT version 3.2 replaced version 3.1 on 1 September 2017. Changes address:
- issues raised by agencies and industry
- legislative and NSW Government policy changes
- minor drafting issues.
Changes to the head agreement, customer contract, dictionary and schedules include revised provisions on:
- customer data
- liability (amendments for consistency)
- regulatory compliance (privacy legislation and Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 NSW)
- intellectual property rights (scope of licences and open source software).
The modules have been revised to address minor drafting issues and to rebadge Procure IT v.3.0 Modules 13 and 13A, but otherwise remain unchanged.
For more information on key changes, please download the Procure IT v3.2 guidance note (DOC, 156KB).
Procurement Board Direction 2017-02 now allows variations to Procure IT v.3.2 in certain circumstances. All other variations and exemptions require approval from the Department of Finance, Services and Innovation.
Transition to version 3.2
Procure IT version 3.2 replaced version 3.1 on 1 September 2017.
Pre-1 September 2017 contracts
All current contracts executed prior to 1 September 2017 will continue on the same terms until expiry, unless and until the supplier and agency vary the contract to include Procure IT v.3.2 terms and conditions.
If a pre-1 September 2017 contract is extended or “renewed” in accordance with its terms after 1 September 2017, the contract continues on the same Procure IT v.3.1 (or earlier) terms unless the supplier and agency agree in writing otherwise.
Approval from the Department of Finance, Services and Innovation is required to vary a Procure IT v.3.1 (or earlier Procure IT version) contract so as to extend its terms (rather than moving to a Procure IT v.3.2 contract) where there are no remaining options to extend.
For the procurement of telecommunication services, please refer to Procurement Board Direction 2014-03 and the requirement of the PTS Telecommunications Working Group endorsement process prior to entering into arrangements.
To assist agencies and the working group, a telecommunications application review form (DOCX,393KB) and a list of current and planned (XLSX,12KB) telecommunications procurement schedule can be downloaded from this page.