NSW Government agencies must use the Procure IT Framework to buy information and communications technology (ICT) related goods and services. This is mandated by Procurement Board Direction 2017-02.
The Procure IT Framework comprises:
- Procure IT v3.2 - for all ICT procurement over $150,000 and all high risk ICT procurement
- Short form ICT contract - for all ICT procurement contracts below $150,000 that are not high risk.
Purchases made prior to 1 September 2017 will still operate under the version of Procure IT current at the time:
- From 13 June 2013 to 31 August 2017 use Procure IT v3.1
- From 1 July 2011 to 13 June 2013 use Procure IT v3.0
- Prior to 1 July 2011 use Procure IT v2.1.3 order forms.
Download a table to compare the differences (PDF,343KB) between Procure IT v3.2 and Procure IT v3.1.