NSW Government agencies must use the Procure IT Framework to buy information and communications technology (ICT) related goods and services. This is mandated by Procurement Board Direction 2017-02.
The Procure IT Framework comprises:
- Procure IT v3.2 - for all ICT procurement over $500,000 and all high risk ICT procurement
- Short form ICT contract - (Short form contract replaced by Core& agreement 1 November 2018) for all ICT procurement contracts below $500,000 that are not high risk.
- Core& agreement (Low Risk) - The Core& agreement (Low Risk) will become mandatory on 1st November 2018 following a 3-month transition period. The transition period commences 1 August 2018. Core& agreement (Low Risk) applies to all low risk ICT procurement up to the value of $500,000 (excluding GST).
Purchases made prior to 1 September 2017 will still operate under the version of Procure IT current at the time:
- From 13 June 2013 to 31 August 2017 use Procure IT v3.1
- From 1 July 2011 to 13 June 2013 use Procure IT v3.0
- Prior to 1 July 2011 use Procure IT v2.1.3 order forms.
Download a table to compare the differences (PDF,343KB) between Procure IT v3.2 and Procure IT v3.1.